Nau mai ki te Wānanga o Raukawa
E kore au e ngaro he kākano i ruia mai i Rangiātea
Kei runga noa atu koe! We may be at the end of your enrolment journey however your path to reconnecting with te ao Mārama and Māori knowledge is only just beginning. Whether you are a first time learner or are advancing your mātauranga we welcome you, your whānau, hapū and iwi as you embark on this journey that our tupuna undertook to bring back the baskets of knowledge. In this section you will have the opportunity to become familiar with the new tools in your kete and be well prepared to begin your learning journey with us.
Congratulations on Enrolling!!
Now that you're enrolled, what can you expect prior to your course starting?
1. You will receive two emails upon confirmation of your enrolment.
- The first, a copy of your confirmation of enrolment letter. This letter can be used as a supporting document for any study leave arrangement through your employer, or, for funding applications such as;
- the second, welcome to Mūrau (moodle) the online learning and supporting website.
2. Prior to your course starting your Tohu area will be in contact with you about the following*;
- Any queries you may have
- Send you the academic schedule
- directions on how to get to your campus of choice
- Face to face noho
- powhiri date (if applicable)
- if you require pick up from Ōtaki bus depot
- Accommodation needs (if applicable)
- Dietry requirements
Please contact your kaikokiri (administrator) or Pūkenga (Tutor) if you have any further questions or call 0800 WANANGA (9262642)
*not applicable to certificate courses
You will now have access to Mūrau (Moodle) our learning management system and you online classroom. Mūrau courses can be accessed through your Te Ara portal under My Studies.
All undergraduate Iwi and Hapū Studies and Te Reo Studies are fully online so this is where your online learning will occur. Most specialisation courses have online content, however, your pūkenga will let you know if they have content for you to access online.
Contact your pūkenga for assistance with your course content and activities. For technical help logging on or accessing the Mūrau site contact the Mūrau support team at email@example.com.
Once you've set up your Student Office 365 account, complete the online orientation in Mūrau (below) and become familiar with the tools and learning environment.
Preparation for online Wānanga Studies
Welcome to your Wānanga orientation. Become familiar with our learning environment and tools here.Read More
You will now have access to the Office365 online version. For step by step instructions on how to access Office 365 please click here Office365 access instructions (2.09MB)
If you need additional help email firstname.lastname@example.org
Te Ara is a portal to access information about you as a student, your enrolment, your enrolment applications and Mūrau.
If you need to update your information this can be done in the Te Ara portal.
- Update your contact details, iwi affiliations or change your name.
Please note: If changing your name, you will need to provide I.D such as a deed poll certificate, birth certificate, marriage certificate or passport to show the legal name change.
If you need additional help email email@example.com
- Your Office 365 Student account will give you access to your student email, Teams, Office 365 tools and Mūrau.
- Students are required to use their Student email to stay up to date with any Wānanga communications.
- Book regular time each week to commit to study and research.
- Schedule in all your noho, workshops and assignment due dates and set reminders.
- Studying with Us - Start Here
- New to Wānanga studies? - Find out more about us here
- Ngā Ākoranga - Our Courses
- Contribute to the Mātauranga Continuum - All the information you need to apply online
- Nau mai ki te Wānanga - Everything you need to know as an enrolled student
- Other Support and Services - Gym, Cafe, Our publishing House