Kī Taurangi Nā Te Ākonga
Please ensure you read this section before submitting your online enrolment form.
I certify that the information contained in the enrolment form I am submitting is true and correct and that I have read the enrolment information available on the website that details the Te Wānanga o Raukawa policy on disclosure of information and the Privacy Act 1993.
This enrolment authorises the disclosure of the information contained in this enrolment form and any other information provided by myself to Te Wānanga o Raukawa in accordance with the Te Wānanga o Raukawa policy and the Privacy Act 1993.
If, for any reason, I wish to withdraw from the course/s, I understand I must immediately inform Ratonga Ākonga (Student Services), Te Wānanga o Raukawa in writing.
I confirm that I am the legitimate owner of the NSN number I have provided in the enrolment form (if provided).
I confirm that I have been informed of, and understand the requirements of the programme of study that I am applying to enrol in, and that I commit to:
- attend and participate at the scheduled noho and classes.
- complete and submit the assessments by the due dates as scheduled.
- pay the fees for the programme of study when due (within six weeks of the invoice date)
I also understand that I need to have access to a computer and the internet for study purposes.
I also confirm that I have been informed of the effective withdrawal process and understand that:
- if I fail to pay the fees or attend noho or classes regularly I may be withdrawn from the course of study.
- if withdrawn StudyLink (if applicable) and scholarship providers will be informed.