If you have any queries contact Te Tomonga (Office of Enrolments) on 0800 WANANGA (0800 926 2642) or email email@example.com.
- Enrolling online is a two-step process.
STEP ONE: register for an account with the Te Ara Student Portal (Register tab).
Record your username and password somewhere safe. Use these details whenever you sign in to the portal.
- STEP TWO: sign in to the Te Ara Student Portal (Sign in tab).
Confirm you email address.
Enter your personal and contact details in the 'Kotaha (My Profile)' form and select 'Update".
Go to 'My Enrolment Applications' and select the blue 'Start New Enrolment' button to start your application.
- Your progress through the enrolment application form will automatically save as you go. Sign back in at any time to continue your application, check the status of your enrolment, read communications from the enrolments team and upload documents.
- Have the following information on hand when you apply:
- passport or birth certificate
- what course you want to study
- what level your course is (certificate, diploma, degree, masters)
- Before you start, read the Enrolment Information.
- Applicants 17 years and under will require a parent or guardian signature on the student declaration.
- If the name you are enrolling under has changed from what it is on your birth certificate or passport you will also need to provide evidence of this, such as a marriage certificate.
- If not New Zealand born you will need to provide evidence of New Zealand residency or citizenship.
- We can assist you if you are unsure about your NSI (National Student Index), the year you left school or details of any previous study.
- If you are an existing or returning student having trouble logging on in to Te Ara, please contact Te Tomonga.
- Once your enrolment is confirmed, you will be emailed details for your student Office 365 account. This is yours to use while you study at Te Wānanga o Raukawa. Your Office 365 account provides you with a student email address, access to Microsoft Word, Excel and other applications, and also let's you log in to Mūrau, your online learning material.
- If you have technical trouble with the online form, try using a different browser or get in contact with us 0800 WANANGA (0800 926 2642) or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, Mūrau log on details from previous years are only for Mūrau and unrelated to the enrolment process.