Please note: Te Wānanga o Raukawa are currently migrating to a new and improved student management system. During this period we will be unable to accept or process enrolment applications or enquires; delays should be expected. This should not impact on any existing applications in any way but you may notice a delay in communications and processing time. We appreciate your patience and support over this time, ngā mihi.
If you have any queries contact Te Tomonga (Office of Enrolments) on 0800 WANANGA (0800 926 2642) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Choose your course.
- Click the Enquire button and complete the expression of interest form.
- One of our team will be in touch with more information about your course.
- When you are ready to enrol, our enrolments team will email you an invitation to register for a Te Ara Student Portal account which will give you access to the online enrolment form.
- If you have all the information you need and are ready to enrol, ka rawe! Click here to APPLY NOW and begin the registration/application process.
- When you register for the portal, record your username and password somewhere safe. Use these details whenever you sign in to the portal.
- Have the following information on hand when you apply:
- passport or birth/marriage certificate
- what course you want to study
- what level your course is (certificate, diploma, degree, masters)
- If the name you are enrolling under has changed from what it is on your birth certificate or passport you will also need to provide evidence of this, such as a marriage certificate.
- If not New Zealand born you will need to provide evidence of New Zealand residency or citizenship.
- Before you start your application, read the Enrolment Information.
- Applicants 17 years and under will require a parent or guardian signature on the student declaration.
- We can assist you if you are unsure about your NSI (National Student Index), the year you left school or details of any previous study.
- Once your enrolment is confirmed, you will be emailed details for your free Te Wānanga o Raukawa student Office 365 account. This is yours to use while you study at Te Wānanga o Raukawa. Your Office 365 account provides you with a student email address, access to Microsoft Word, Excel and other handy applications. You can also log in to Mūrau, our online learning environment, with your Office 365 account to access your course materials.
- If you need assistance, contact Te Tomonga (Office of Enrolments) email@example.com or call 0800 WANANGA (0800 926 2642).