Help to Enrol Online
If you have any queries please feel free to contact Te Tomonga (Office of Enrolments) on 0800 WANANGA (0800 926 2642) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enrolling online is a two-step process.
STEP ONE: register for an account with the Te Ara Student Portal. All new and returning students enrolling in 2019 must register for an account.
Once you have registered and logged in, enter your contact details and confirm your email address.
- STEP TWO: Go to 'My Enrolment Applications' and select the blue 'Start New Enrolment' button to start your enrolment.
- Your progress through the enrolment form will be saved as you go, so you can leave and return later. Log back in to the Te Ara Student Portal to continue with your enrolment, check the status of your enrolment, read communications from the enrolments team and upload documents.
- To enrol online you will need an email address, information about your education history and know what course you want to study.
- If you need an email address you can sign-up for free with Gmail or Outlook.com.
- Before you start your online application, read the Enrolment Information.
- Applicants 17 years and under will require a parent or guardian signature on the student declaration.
- If this is your first time studying with Te Wānanga o Raukawa, you will need to send us a copy of your birth certificate or passport as your identification (ID). If the name you are enrolling under has changed from what it is on your birth certificate or passport you will also need to provide evidence of this, such as a marriage certificate.
- If not New Zealand born you will need to provide evidence of New Zealand residency or citizenship.
- If you know your NSI or National Student Index number, enter it on the enrolment form. Your driver's licence can then be used as your identification. (Otherwise we will need a copy of your passport or birth certificate).
- You can upload your ID when you are enrolling online.
- When you are registering to enrol, you will receive an email to confirm your email address. Haven't received an email? Check your spam and junk mail folders.
- If you are an existing or returning student in 2019 having trouble logging on to the online enrolment portal, please ensure you are registering as a 'new student'. You will not need to upload you ID again.
- Once your enrolment is confirmed, you will be emailed details for your Office 365 account and Mūrau account details for the 2019 year.
- If you have technical trouble with the online form, try using a different browser or get in contact with us 0800 WANANGA (0800 926 2642) or email@example.com. Please note, Mūrau log on details from previous years are only for Mūrau and unrelated to the enrolment process.