Te Wānanga o Raukawa offices are closed for the holiday period and will reopen 9 January 2019.
Help to Enrol Online
If you have any queries please feel free to contact Te Tomonga (Office of Enrolments) on 0800 WANANGA (0800 926 2642) or email email@example.com.
- To enrol online you will need an email address, information about your education history and know what course you want to study.
- If you need an email address you can sign-up for free with Gmail or Outlook.com.
- Before you start your online application, read the Enrolment Information.
- Applicants 17 years and under will require a parent or guardian signature on the student declaration.
- If this is your first time studying with Te Wānanga o Raukawa, you will need to send us a copy of your birth certificate or passport as your identification (ID). If the name you are enrolling under has changed from what it is on your birth certificate or passport you will also need to provide evidence of this, such as a marriage certificate.
- If not New Zealand born you will need to provide evidence of New Zealand residency or citizenship.
- If you know your NSI or National Student Index number, enter it on the enrolment form. Your driver's licence can then be used as your identification. (Otherwise we will need a copy of your passport or birth certificate).
- You can upload your ID when you are enrolling online.
- When you are registering to enrol, you will receive an email to confirm your email address. Haven't received an email? Check your spam and junk mail folders.
- If you are an existing or returning student having trouble logging on to the online enrolment portal using your Te Wānanga o Raukawa Office 365 account details, please contact us. Note that your Mūrau log on details will not work, you must use your Office 365 account details provided by Te Wānanga o Raukawa.
- If you are an existing or returning student and you do not have a Te Wānanga o Raukawa Office 365 account, please register as a new student at the online enrolment portal to start your re-enrolment.
- If you have technical trouble with the online form, try using a different browser or get in contact with us 0800 WANANGA (0800 926 2642) or firstname.lastname@example.org.