Te Whare Pukapuka
Te Whare Pukapuka is now open with a pre-booking service for students who would like to spend time in the library.
The best way to contact the Librarians for assistance is through email – firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0800 926 2642 xtn 720.
If you have any research queries please contact us and we may be able to direct you to some appropriate digital resources available online. Students can still contact us to arrange for books and resources to be couriered out, or collected (if local).
The following procedures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of our people are paramount:
All visitors should continue to sign in and out with Kaitiaki upon arrival and scan the QR code or manually sign in at the designated entrance.
- Pre-book your time in the library.
- Remember to bring a facemask or two.
- Maintain robust hygiene practises.
- Physical distancing and no touch is encouraged.
- Bring your own pen and items to avoid sharing.
- Please do not come in, if you are unwell.
- Kia noho haumaru ngā mokopuna - please do not bring tamariki on to campus.
Distance services to all students are still available, including being able to:
- Courier books/resources to students and staff
- Scan/photocopy information and send
- Assist with research and information requests
- Renew books already on loan
- A 'click and collect' or courier service
- Other library-related requests
Librarians are available to assist with requests Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm. Library hours are extended during face-to-face noho, please check with your kaikōkiri.
Access the online library catalogue here.
"Ko te manu e kai i te miro, nōna te ngāhere: ko te manu e kai i te mātauranga, nōna te ao"
"The bird that partakes of the miro berry reigns in the forest: the bird that partakes of education reigns in the world"
http://www.wananga.com | 0800 WANANGA