We have an open entry policy at Te Wānanga o Raukawa to reduce the barriers to education for our people. We want to support you to gain a qualification that improves employment opportunities while also adding to the skill base of your whānau, hapū and iwi.
Choose an option to enrol
- Enrol online.
- Download an enrolment form.
- Visit us 144 Tasman Road, Ōtaki.
- Call us 0800 WANANGA (0800 926 2642) or 06 364 9011.
- Email Te Tomonga (Office of Enrolments) email@example.com.
For assistance, contact Te Tomonga (Office of Enrolments) 0800 WANANGA (0800 926 2642), 06 364 9011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download an enrolment form to your computer or device and return to us along with your verified identification (if required).
- If you are studying with us for the first time complete the Enrolment Form for New Students (0.78MB)
- If you are a returning student complete the Re-Enrolment Form for Returning Students (0.57MB)
Enrol now with the online enrolment form.