For help setting up your Office 365 account or resetting your password email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The IT team does not service student equipment. Our teams can offer advice if you are having issues with your computer or device. Please be aware that assistance is provided at your own risk.
Ngā Tikanga o te Mahi Hanga Rau
The following rules apply to students using the IT student network, internet access, printing, computers, devices and equipment at Te Wānanga o Raukawa.
- Be considerate. Ākonga IT areas are for course-related work and not facebook catch ups.
- Keep the seats in our busy computer hubs free for people who are there to study.
- Eat and drink away from Ākonga IT areas (bottled wai Māori only).
- Downloading of movies, copyrighted material and playing of online games is discouraged as an expression of manaakitanga and kaitiakitanga to all users of Wānanga resources.
- Do not share your usernames or passwords. If you feel your password has been compromised, please contact IT Service as soon as possible.
Let us know if there is an issue with any of the computer areas email@example.com.
Minimum Specification for Laptops
- CU Processor - 2.33GHz
- Screen Size - 13.3" preferable for video
- 250GB Hard Drive
- 8GB RAM
- Webcam - integrated or separate
- Speakers - Integrated or separate
- Windows 10 Home
- Microsoft Officre 365
- Integrated a/b/g/n wireless
- Internet connectivity
Mobile Broadband Via:
- T-stick - either prepaid or plan
- SIM - either prepaid or plam
- Home connection
- A DSL broadband connection over phone line
- The internet connection should be able to sustain video delivery
- A small desktop printer
- Online storage, for example, One Drive in Office 365
- An external storage device for backup of assignments etc