Te Whare Pukapuka
Reopening under restrictions on Monday 13 September
Te Whare Pukapuka is currently closed to students but please feel free to email the librarians - firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any research queries. We are currently on campus during the hours of 9am - 12pm Monday to Friday. We are also able to courier books directly to students.
From Monday 13 September Te Whare Pukapuka will reopen with restrictions inline with approved health guidelines. Students will be able to pre-book time in the library from 8.30am - 5.30pm.
The following procedures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of our people are paramount:
All visitors should continue to sign in and out with Kaitiaki upon arrival and scan the QR code or manually sign in at the designated entrance.
- Pre-book your time in the library.
- Remember to bring a facemask or two.
- Maintain robust hygiene practises.
- Physical distancing and no touch is encouraged.
- Bring your own pen and items to avoid sharing.
- Please do not come in, if you are unwell.
- The ‘no tamariki’ policy on campus remains in place to protect our taonga.
Distance services to all students are still available, including being able to:
- Courier books/resources to students and staff
- Scan/photocopy information and send
- Assist with research and information requests
- Renew books already on loan
- A 'click and collect' service
- Other library-related requests
The best way to contact the Librarians for assistance is through email – email@example.com or phone 0800 926 2642 xtn 720.
Librarians are available to assist with requests Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm. Campus hours remain from 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Access the online library catalogue here.
"Ko te manu e kai i te miro, nōna te ngāhere: ko te manu e kai i te mātauranga, nōna te ao"
"The bird that partakes of the miro berry reigns in the forest: the bird that partakes of education reigns in the world"