Te Whare Pukapuka
The following procedures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of our people are paramount:
The library is now open, all visitors should continue to sign in and out with Kaitiaki upon arrival.
- Maintain robust hygiene practises.
- Physical distancing and no touch is encouraged.
- Bring your own pen and items to avoid sharing.
- Please do not come in, if you are unwell.
- The ‘no tamariki’ policy on campus still stands at Level 1.
Distance services to all students are still available, including being able to:
- Courier books/resources to students and staff
- Scan/photocopy information and send
- Assist with research and information requests
- Renew books already on loan
- A 'click and collect' service
- Other library-related requests
The best way to contact the Librarians for assistance is through email – firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0800 926 2642 xtn 720.
Librarians are available to assist with requests Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm. Campus hours remain from 8am - 5.30pm.
Access the online library catalogue here.
"Ko te manu e kai i te miro, nōna te ngāhere: ko te manu e kai i te mātauranga, nōna te ao"
"The bird that partakes of the miro berry reigns in the forest: the bird that partakes of education reigns in the world"