Te Whare Pukapuka
From Monday 15 June te whare pukapuka reopens under our new tikanga. The following procedures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of our people are paramount:
- Maintain robust hygiene practises.
- Do not come in, if you are unwell.
- Check in with Kaitiaki on arrival, who will issue you with a visitors sticker or through the Te Wānanga o Raukawa App (SchoolAppNZ), you will need to show you have check in using the App (find out more here).
Distance services to all students are still available, including being able to:
- Courier books/resources to students and staff
- Scan/photocopy information and send
- Assist with research and information requests
- Renew books already on loan
- A 'click and collect' service
- Other library-related requests
The best way to contact the Librarians for assistance is through email – firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0800 926 2642 xtn 720.
Librarians are available to assist with requests Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm.
Access the online library catalogue here.
"Ko te manu e kai i te miro, nōna te ngāhere: ko te manu e kai i te mātauranga, nōna te ao"
"The bird that partakes of the miro berry reigns in the forest: the bird that partakes of education reigns in the world"