Heke Reo Māori ART Scholarship
- For students from the Confederation of Te Āti Awa, Ngāti Raukawa and Ngāti Toa Rangatira.
- One scholarship per ART hapū available.
- If applicants are eligible for 'Fees Free' funding from the Government, the scholarship will be reduced to the amount of the fees that are not covered by Fees Free.
- Application Form (0.09MB)
Ōtaki and Porirua Trusts Board Scholarships
- Supporting students in secondary school with preference given to descendants of the Confederation of Te Āti Awa, Ngāti Raukawa and Ngāti Toa Rangatira.
- Information for 2019 scholarships will be announced in March 2019.
- Visit the Ōtaki and Porirua Trusts Board website for more information.
Te Hinemanu Ruakā Te Ūpokoiri Charitable Trust Scholarship
- Supporting Māori school leavers and wharekura students to study Māori language at Te Wānanga o Raukawa for the purposes of learning, teaching, researching and advancing te reo Māori and Māori history.
- Applications close 31 October. Application Form (0.08MB).
He Manu Pīrere Scholarships
- Te Kōhanga Reo Alumni Foundation offer scholarships for graduates of Te Kōhanga Reo.
- You are eligible if you have 1. Attended Kōhanga Reo; 2. Be enrolled full-time at a New Zealand Tertiary institute in the year of application, and 3. Include Te Reo as a component of the study programme.
- Application and list of scholarships: He Manu Pīrere Scholarships (0.86MB)
Ngāti Whakaue Education Scholarships
- Tertiary, postgraduate and other categories of scholarships available for descendants of Ngāti Whakaue.
- Application periods vary across scholarships.
- Visit the Ngāti Whakaue Endowment Trust Board website for more information.
- For promising Māori students.
- Undergraduate postgraduate and doctoral studies scholarships.
- Application period May to September. Visit the Ministry of Education website for more information.
Sir Apirana Ngata Memorial Scholarship
- Open to all Māori studying at tertiary level with preference given to descendants of Māori who served overseas during World War I.
- Applications open until 1st of May 2017. Download the application form from the Te Tumu Paeroa website.
Teach NZ Scholarships
- A range of scholarships to support entry into the teaching profession and teaching graduates.
- Application periods vary between October and March.
- Visit the Teach NZ website for scholarship information and how to apply.
Te Rūnanga o Te Rarawa Scholarships
- Opens 3rd September; Closes 31st October, 2018
- For descendants of Te Rarawa
- View the available scholarships and apply here (0.26MB).
Ngāti Kahungunu Scholarships & Internships
- General and research scholarships for iwi registered Ngāti Kahungunu descendants studying full-time in the third or final year of completing a degree, or doing post graduate study.
- Each year, applications open in February and close in May.
- More information on the Ngāti Kahungunu website.
Sir Hugh Kawharu Foundation Scholarships
- For full-time students studying cultural heritage, innovation in science or business at postgraduate level.
- For scholarship application times and information see the Sir Hugh Kawharu Foundation website.
Toitū Kaupapa Māori Mātauranga | Māori Education Trust
- Number of scholarships at secondary, undergraduate and postgraduate level to advance achievement in Māori education.
- Scholarship information available on the Māori Education Trust website.
Kia Ora Hauora Scholarship Database
New Zealand Federation of Graduate Women
- A range of scholarships, grants and awards assisting women in the pursuit of knowledge.
- National regional and international awards and fellowships.
- Visit the Graduate Women New Zealand website for information on how to apply.
- Find great scholarship links and tips on applying for scholarships on the Careers NZ website.
- Huge database of awards, scholarships and grants for those studying in Aotearoa, New Zealand.
- Tailor your search relevant to an area of study and study needs.
- As a Te Wānanga o Raukawa student you have access to this service. Contact email@example.com for more information.