Applications close 15 April 2019
- The Fund’s core purpose is to support taitamariki between the ages of 13 years and 24 years of age to further their educational opportunities and pursuits.
- The Trust is seeking that the applicant will clearly define what their pursuits are against the categories designed by the Trust.
- The Fund has 3 key categories that applicants can apply to:
1. Te Mātauranga Te Tuatahi
2. Te Piringa Te Tuarua
3. Te Ao Whānui Te Tuatoru
- Learn more or apply here.
Applications for the Sir Apirana Ngata Memorial Scholarship for 2019 are now open.
- Open to all Māori studying at tertiary level with preference given to descendants of Māori who served overseas during World War I.
- Download the application form from the Te Tumu Paeroa website.
Applications close 31 May 2019
Ngāti Porou Whanui Forests Limited are pleased to announce the 2019 Hansol Scholarship.
- Open to all tertiary students who are beneficiaries of the Blocks participating in the Ngāti Porou Hansol Forestry Joint Venture.
- Students must be currently enrolled or provide evidence of their intention to enroll at a tertiary institute in the 2019 year.
- Contact: Ngāti Porou Whanui Forests Ltd
P: 06 864 8364 E: email@example.com
Applications close 30 April 2019
- Available to all registered Ngāi Tahu iwi members currently enrolled in NZQA Tertiary level study.
- 100 scholarships are available
- Visit https://ngaitahu.iwi.nz/whanau/opportunities/ka-putea-scholarships/ for more details or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 30 March 2019
- $4500 HortNZ Undergraduate Scholarship: available to students studying towards an under-graduate degree. This package includes $3000 for fees and $1500 towards attending the annual Horticulture conference. The registration, travel & accommodation costs are all covered.
- View Information Sheet (0.04MB)
- Application Form (0.10MB)
Application for 2019 are now closed.
- To encourage and support students who are undertaking studies with Te Wānanga o Raukawa in the year of application.
- Scholarship is awarded upon successful completion of the academic year.
- Open to all students. ART Foundation scholarship will be given to ngā uri o Te Kotahitanga o Te Āti Awa, Ngāti Raukawa, Ngāti Toa Rangatira.
- Available for students studying full time or over 0.5 of a study load at diploma level or above.
- Not eligible for students receiving other scholarships, funds or study awards TeachNZ, Fees Free etc.
- Visit Te Wānanga o Raukawa Foundation for more information
- Supporting students under 20 years of age and attending secondary school or undertaking tertiary study with preference given to descendants of the Confederation of Te Āti Awa, Ngāti Raukawa and Ngāti Toa Rangatira.
- Visit the Ōtaki and Porirua Trusts Board website for more information.
- Supporting Māori school leavers and wharekura students to study Māori language at Te Wānanga o Raukawa for the purposes of learning, teaching, researching and advancing te reo Māori and Māori history.
- Applications close 31 October. Application Form (0.08MB).
- Te Kōhanga Reo Alumni Foundation offer scholarships for graduates of Te Kōhanga Reo.
- You are eligible if you have 1. Attended Kōhanga Reo; 2. Be enrolled full-time at a New Zealand Tertiary institute in the year of application, and 3. Include Te Reo as a component of the study programme.
- Application and list of scholarships: He Manu Pīrere Scholarships (0.86MB)
- Tertiary, postgraduate and other categories of scholarships available for descendants of Ngāti Whakaue.
- Application periods vary across scholarships.
- Visit the Ngāti Whakaue Endowment Trust Board website for more information.
- For promising Māori students.
- Undergraduate postgraduate and doctoral studies scholarships.
- Application period May to September. Visit the Ministry of Education website for more information.
- A range of scholarships to support entry into the teaching profession and teaching graduates.
- Application periods vary between October and March.
- Visit the Teach NZ website for scholarship information and how to apply.
- Opens 3rd September; Closes 31st October, 2018
- For descendants of Te Rarawa
- View the available scholarships and apply here (0.26MB).
- General and research scholarships for iwi registered Ngāti Kahungunu descendants studying full-time in the third or final year of completing a degree, or doing post graduate study.
- Each year, applications open in February and close in May.
- More information on the Ngāti Kahungunu website.
- For full-time students studying cultural heritage, innovation in science or business at postgraduate level.
- For scholarship application times and information see the Sir Hugh Kawharu Foundation website.
- Support resource for those wanting to enter the health sector.
- Search online for scholarships using the Kia Ora Hauora Scholarships Database.
- A range of scholarships, grants and awards assisting women in the pursuit of knowledge.
- National regional and international awards and fellowships.
- Visit the Graduate Women New Zealand website for information on how to apply.
- Find great scholarship links and tips on applying for scholarships on the Careers NZ website.
- Huge database of awards, scholarships and grants for those studying in Aotearoa, New Zealand.
- Tailor your search relevant to an area of study and study needs.
- As a Te Wānanga o Raukawa student you have access to this service. Contact email@example.com for more information.