Qualified ECE Kaiwhakahaere
1.0 FTE Full time
Kia rangatira te tū a Te Wānanga o Raukawa, hei whare ako whakatupu hoki i te mātauranga
He Iti nā Mōtai is currently seeking a registered and qualified ECE Kaiwhakahaere to join our dynamic team. We are a nurturing bi-lingual early childhood centre dedicated to providing an excellent programme for tamariki within a kaupapa Māori learning environment.
Applications are now being sought to fulfill this busy, energetic role.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have a reasonable level of Te Reo Māori
- Be a registered ECE teacher with your practicing certificate current and have relevant management experience
- Proven leadership qualities with the ability to motivate and inspire
- A high level of competence with Microsoft Office 365 and other software applications needed for use at He Iti nā Mōtai
- Manage competing demands
- Be familiar with the Ministry of Educations ECE requirements, Te Whāriki, the Teacher Standards, and the Licensing Criteria for Early Childhood Education and Care Service 2008
Applications close: Friday 31 May 2019 5pm
For further information or to apply for this role contact:
Dionne Seng, Kaihautū Te Whare Tiaki Rawa
Waea: 06 3649011 xtn 757