Kia rangatira te tū a Te Wānanga o Raukawa, hei whare ako whakatupu hoki i te mātauranga
Qualified ECE Pouako
1. FTE Full time
He Iti Nā Mōtai is a reo rumaki, whare kōhungahunga, early childhood care and education centre at Te Wānanga o Raukawa in Ōtaki and currently seeking a registered and qualified ECE Pouako to join our dynamic team. We are a nurturing immersion early childhood centre dedicated to providing an excellent programme for tamariki within a kaupapa Māori learning environment.
Applications are now being sought to fulfill this busy, energetic role.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have a reasonable level of Te Reo Māori,
- Be a registered ECE teacher with your practicing certificate current,
- Proven leadership qualities with the ability to motivate and inspire,
- A high level of competence with Microsoft Office 365 and other software applications needed for use at He Iti nā Mōtai,
- Manage competing demands,
- Be familiar with the Ministry of Educations ECE requirements, Te Whāriki and the Teacher Standards,
- Be committed to further study and completing each year, and
- Familiar with the Paki Ako/Learning Stories method to support tamariki learning.
Applications close: Friday 16th October 2020 5pm
For further information or to apply for this role contact:
Dionne Seng, Kaihautū Te Whare Tiaki Rawa
Waea: 06 3649011 extn 757