Te wiki o te reo Māori competition: Kīwaha o te rangi!
September 10, 2018
He whakataetae kei te haere mō te #wikiotereoMāori! Mō ia rā o tēnei wiki (Rāhina ki te Rāmere), he tīhāte kiwaha mā koutou e toa!
For each day of the week, we will have a new Te Wānanga o Raukawa kīwaha t-shirt for you to win!
Visit our Facebook page to enter.
Kia kaha e hoa mā! Karawhiua!
Terms and conditions:
1. The competition opens at at 9am on the 3rd of September 2018 and ends at 12am on the 9th of September 2018.
2. Participation is open to anyone living in New Zealand other than employees of Te Wānanga o Raukawa. To
3. You must be aged 13 years or older to enter this competition.
4. The winners will be chosen by Te Wānanga o Raukawa. There will be 5 winners in total.
5. Each winner will win a ‘kiwaha’ t-shirt, to be determined by Te Wānanga o Raukawa. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash
6. The prize will be mailed out to the winner the following week. A New Zealand address must be provided by the winner(s).
7. If you win, Te Wānanga o Raukawa will use Facebook to notify you. If the first chosen winner does not respond within 48 hours of the notification, Te Wānanga o Raukawa reserves the right to choose a new winner.
8. Te Wānanga o Raukawa reserves the right to change the terms and conditions for this campaign and/or competition without prior notice.
Media Release: New kaupapa Māori digital training programme and start-up incubator to inspire greater Māori participation in Aotearoa’s digital revolution
Te Wānanga o Raukawa, a tertiary education provider in Ōtaki, has joined with tech industry leaders to establish a new digital learning programme grounded in te reo, tikanga and mātauranga Māori. Whitihiko ki te Ao is a vision and programme of...Read More