Te Wānanga o Raukawa Foundation Scholarships
November 30, 2018
2019 Te Wānanga o Raukawa Foundation Scholarships are now CLOSED for application. Ngā mihi.
Te Wānanga o Raukawa is providing Te Wānanga o Raukawa Foundation scholarships to assist students studying with us in 2019. Students from any iwi may apply. A number of scholarships will be awarded to Ngā Uri o Te Kotahitanga o Te Āti Awa, Ngāti Raukawa, Ngāti Toa Rangatira (members of the ART Confederation).
All students are encouraged to apply.
The purpose of the scholarship programme is to encourage and support students to undertake higher level studies, at diploma or above, at Te Wānanga o Raukawa.
The value of the scholarship in 2019 is $3,000.
Open to students studying in a heke, poutuarongo, poutāhū or tāhuhu programme at
Te Wānanga o Raukawa in 2019 except:
- Teaching training students at Te Wānanga o Raukawa
- Te Wānanga o Raukawa staff
- Te Wānanga o Raukawa students who are eligible for TEC fees free funding in the study year. (If Fees Free eligible, this will be claimed for and the karahipi will be applied to the remainder of the fees, if any.)
- Te Wānanga o Raukawa students who are in receipt of any other Te Wananga o Raukawa scholarships including Educating the Whānau cohorts
- Kura and college students
Priority will be given to those studying full time. However, applications from students studying more than a 0.5 load will also be considered. The value of the scholarship will be reduced for students studying part time.
Applicants are to complete the appropriate Te Wānanga o Raukawa Foundation Scholarship Application Form available here or down below.
Applications open 1 December and close when all consumed. This is likely to be before
1 March 2019. Applications are considered monthly starting in January 2019.
Kia rangatira te tū a Te Wānanga o Raukawa, hei whare ako whakatupu hoki i te mātauranga.
With the call of the kaikaranga on the morning of Monday 11 March, Te Wānanga o Raukawa welcomed its biggest intake yet of students entering Heke Reo, a level 5 diploma in te reo Māori, including a rōpū of 27 kaumātua. Two well-known local...Read More