TeachNZ scholarships - Now open!
September 19, 2018
All TeachNZ Scholarships for 2019 are now open!
If you are enrolled in or wanting to enrol in the following Te Wānanga o Raukawa tohu, you may be eligible to apply for the TeachNZ scholarships:
- Whakaakoranga | Teaching (Māori Medium)
- Te Rangakura Kaiwhakaako | Teaching (Bilingual)
- Whakaakoranga Kōhungahunga | Teaching (Early Childhood)
Please follow the links to find out more about the fantastic scholarships available:
- Kupe Māori and Pacific High Achievers
- Māori Medium (Primary)
- Te Reo Māori (Secondary or Wharekura)
- Early Childhood Education - Undergraduate and Graduate
- Early Childhood Education - Māori and Pacific Languages
- Science, Technology, Maths (Secondary)
- Career Changer - Māori Medium (Primary)
- Career Changer - Te Reo Māori (Secondary or Wharekura)
Find out which scholarship can support you on your path to being a great teacher and apply online, or by post, now. The first round of applications close 26 October 2018.
Learn more or apply here.
Te Tātaritanga: Personal Transformation Plans. A pilot project to support learner success at Te Wānanga o Raukawa
Te Tātaritanga: Personal Transformation Plans Does setting goals have a positive effect on learner success? This is the question we will be testing when we pilot a project that designs, implements and trials an advisory service for...Read More
Stories capture the feats of fearless Māori women in the domain of Hinemoana with the release of ‘Manawa Hine’
Te Tākupu, at Te Wānanga o Raukawa is pleased to share their latest publication, written by Kuini Rikihana and beautifully translated into Te Reo Māori by Hēni Jacob. The book is a creative re-telling of four tūpuna wāhine stories and is...Read More